Just for you! 29 Perks for Healthcare Workers
- Posted By Carly Gaspari
- On 27 April 2021
The world is starting to open back up, but the contributions healthcare workers have made over the last year – and continue to make each day – have not been forgotten. Here is a list of perks available to healthcare workers as of April 2021. Thank you for all that you have done and all that you continue to do!
- • Adidas: 30% off for all medical professionals, including nurses.
- • Asics: 40% off full-priced products for all medical professionals in the U.S, including doctors, nurses, technicians and medical researchers.
- • Bose: Get a special discount on orders of $199+ for medical providers and nurses.
- • Brooklyn Bedding: 25% off and free shipping for all medical professionals in the U.S.
- • Clarks: Get a special discount for all medical professionals, including nurses.
- • Dooney & Bourke: 15% off all nurses and doctors.
- • Lenovo: 5% off for all medical professionals.
- • Levi's: 25% off for all licensed medical professionals in the U.S.
- • L.L. Bean: 15% off for all medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, technicians, medical researchers, hospital workers and other professionals in the medical field.
- • Madewell: 15% off for medical professionals in the U.S.
- • Nike: 20% off for all medical professionals in the U.S.
- • Puma: 20% off for nurses, doctors and medical professionals.
- • Reebok: 40% off for medical and hospital workers.
- • Rothy's: 20% off select styles for all medical professionals including doctors, nurses or hospital staff (valid through December 31, 2021).
- • Samsung: Up to 30% off select products for medical professionals, including nurses.
- • Sonos: 15% off Sonos products and accessories for healthcare workers.
- • Sperry: 15% discount for doctors and nurses. Must contact customer service to redeem.
- • Theragun: 20% off a single regularly priced Theragun device or one Theraone CBD product for physicians, nurses, technicians and medical researchers.
- • Tuft & Needle: 15% off for healthcare employees and medical professionals.
- • Under Armour: [Save 20% online for nurses, doctors and healthcare workers.
- • Big Chicken: As a thank you to first responders and front-line workers, they can receive 25% off your order. Please present your industry ID. When: Ongoing
- • Hooters: Hospital workers, first responders and military get 20% off. Show your work ID for pickup orders, or for online orders choose the “Pay at Store” option. When: Ongoing since 2020
- • IHOP: Get 25% off your entire check if you’re a medical, law enforcement, military and firefighter professional. Just mention this offer when you call in your order to IHOP. Then, show your Official ID when you pick up your order. When: Ongoing
- • Krispy Kreme: Krispy Kreme announced that starting Monday, March 22, 2021, guests who show a valid COVID-19 vaccination card at any Krispy Kreme shop in the U.S. can get a free Original Glazed doughnut. When: Through December 31, 2021
- • Macaroni Grill: Purchase the First Responder meal when placing your online order, and Macaroni Grill will deliver the popular Mom’s Ricotta Meatballs + Spaghetti to those helping on the front line. When: Ongoing
- • Mrs. Fields: Mrs. Fields is offering 25% off their Heroes Collection of cookie tins honoring nurses and scrub-wearing health care workers (available in 30, 48 and 90 count for contactless delivery nationwide). Use the code THANKS to activate the discount. When: Ongoing
- • Outback Steakhouse: To celebrate all nurses, doctors, medical staff, military veterans, servicemen and women, police, firefighters and first responders with 10% off their entire check all day, every day (with valid medical, state or federal service ID, excluding alcohol and applicable taxes). When: Ongoing
- • Panda Express: Hospital staff and first responders can enjoy 10% off for the rest of the year. When: Ongoing
- • Uber: Uber Health will provide transportation for front-line health care workers, both to and from patients’ homes as well as between health care facilities. When: Ongoing