We’re celebrating! 25 years of service and new initiatives for SNF’s
- Dr. Ari D. Kalechstein, president and CEO of Executive Mental Health
- On 6/9/2021
Executive Mental Health has come a long, long way since starting a quarter of a century ago. Timed to our 25th Anniversary we’re proud to share a series of initiatives – including the addition of psychiatry services, community outreach, and continuing education – designed to support skilled nursing facility teams and their resident’s mental health needs and to promote a broader, deeper understanding of the mental health challenges that seniors face today.
Here are four great things happening at EMH:
- • New psychiatry services: EMH will soon be able to offer psychiatry services to our clinical psychology and neuropsychology offerings. EMH’s liaison will soon be in touch to share how we can begin offering this service to your facility.
- • Continuing education and webinars: Drs. Dylan Harwood, Michelle Feng, Jennifer Geren and I are offering continuing education webinars with the Quality Care Health Foundation (QCHF). We also will be inviting you soon to attend EMH’s team’s upcoming Industry Insight Sessions offered free to all EMH partners and members of the SNF and mental health communities.
- • Credentialing with Kaiser-Permanente: As of April 2021, Kaiser-Permanente (K-P) approved the team to provide clinical psychology services to all K-P patients in Southern California.
- • Community outreach: EMH’s Dream Big: Sky-High Senior Smiles campaign invites seniors across California to dream big again. In partnership with My Jump!, a non-profit that fulfills the bucket list wishes of seniors, EMH will gather the dreams of worthy seniors and fulfill five of their wishes in 2021 – and we hope that includes residents from your facility.
We look forward to supporting you and your teams in making 2021 a year of recovery and progress for seniors, with an integrated approach to mental health at its core.