Executive Mental Health is seeking a full time or part time clinical psychologist to join our team of licensed psychologists and neuropsychologists to work in acute hospitals and skilled nursing facilities.
- Must have current a license to practice in the state of California as a psychologist or neuropsychologist
- Be legally authorizzed to work in the United States
- Bilingual/multilingual is a plus. Certain regions have higher need for different language capacities
- Provide 3 letters of recommendation
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Retirement package (matching 401(k)
- Vacation + Sick pay
- Coverage of license fees and CE costs
- Provision of testing supplies
- Home office setup including: laptop computer, printer, IT support
The Licensed Clinical psychologists provide behavioral interventions to residents/patients at skilled nursing and assisted living facilities in their assigned regions. Duties include completion of initial evaluations, short-term and long-term individual therapy, and crisis-counseling interventions. Training and support are provided.